The fire occurred around 14.30 today on the ground floor of a three-story building in Basmane district 1296 street. Mehmet Ali Elnim, who was stated to be the only one living on the ground floor and dealing with scrap metal, allegedly burned the scraps. Elnim, who intervened upon the growth of the flames, could not succeed, but remained in the smoke. Upon the notice of the residents who saw the flames, firefighters, 112 medical teams, AKS 110 teams and police were dispatched to the scene. The fire crews, which intervened in the flames and took control after a short period of time, also took the unconscious Elnim out. Elnim, who was determined to be affected by smoke, was taken to Bozyaka Training and Research Hospital after the intervention at the scene. While it was learned that Elnim was not life-threatening, an investigation was launched into the fire.
182-meter power plant chimney collapsed in 4 seconds
Sultanbet505.com giriş sonrası hızlı bahis oynayabilir ve hemen kazanç sahibi olacak işlemlerde bulunabilirsiniz. Sultanbet505.com casino oynama sitesinde yer alan masa oyunlarından da 3D ve sanal şekilde kazanç sağlayabilirsiniz. Sultanbet505.com canlı casino oyun seçenekleri yüklemesiz sunuluyor. saniyesinde açılan oyunlarda hemen kazanç sağlayabilirsiniz.